Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Impossible

There are those times in life where we all face the impossible. We see a wall that looks uncrossable, a gap between now and then stands before us, an enemy that over-powers us, a hundred fold. In all these things we have the option to accept defeat or embrace the victory that has already been won.
In my personal life, right now, I'm facing the impossible. Last time this happened I ran away in terror. But not this time. This time I'm looking the impossible right in the eyes and saying, "Come at me bro!" =) The difference in me between then and now is where my strength is found. Last time I relied in myself for strength, and that didn't go over so well. This time though, my strength is in Jesus and He is my strength.
So what I want to say to you all is, don't get bogged down by the things of the impossible. If you have God as your strength then you have nothing to worry about. So when the impossible comes, don't focus on the physical, but the spiritual. Focus on Christ.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the song "What Faith Can Do" by Kutless (my favorite song! :D). Part of the lyrics is "It doesn't matter what you've heard, impossible is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try."
    Thanks, Jadon! This is a really amazing reminder.

    ReplyDelete